Edexcel International Lower Secondary Curriculum
What is it?
- a structured curriculum for lower secondary school students in Year 6 – Year 9 (ages 11-14)
- a curriculum that is adapted from the UK National Curriculum
- a flexible curriculum which can be taught alongside a range of other curricula, including local curricula
- available for English, Mathematics and Science
- it provides learners with a strong foundation from which to progress on to any other upper secondary school curriculum (IGCSE or equivalent)
- it enables teachers and parents to identify learners’ strengths and weaknesses via end of unit Progress Tests (internally-marked) and end of year Achievement Tests at Year 9 (externally assessed)
What is it equivalent to in terms of existing academic qualifications?
- CIE Lower Secondary Curriculum
- IB Middle Years Programme
What does BEP offer you through Edexcel International Lower Secondary Curriculum?
- an international benchmark of achievement with certification at the end of lower secondary schools
- a curriculum designed to help each student achieve their full academic potential
- excellent preparation for students to study abroad or at international universities inVietnam
- opportunity to get improved results at international exams
- a continuous international teaching & learning experience
- a comprehensive, well-structured and up-to-date learning platform – to ease the transition to upper secondary education (IGCSE or equivalent)