Để trở thành giáo viên của BEP, nhất thiết bạn phải đam mê nghề nghiệp và tuân thủ những nguyên tắc chuyên nghiệp cao nhất. Chúng tôi đầu tư vào đội ngũ của mình để đảm bảo cho mọi giáo viên đều có cơ hội trau dồi kĩ năng và kiến thức, từ đó khả năng và sự cống hiến của đội ngũ sẽ đảm bảo thành công của tổ chức.
Mọi thành viên trong đội ngũ tuyệt vời của BEP đều được trân trọng, và chúng tôi luôn chào đón những con người năng động, cùng chí hướng về sự chuyên nghiệp.
Exciting Full-time and Part-time EFL Teacher Opportunities
Teach at vibrant Vietnamese public schools with British Education Partnership, a member of Apollo English
Location: Ha Noi, Viet nam Start-date: 5th September, 2016
Availability is required from 28th August 2017 for Induction,
Start Date: 05/09/2017 Completion Date: 20/05/2018
Contract: Full-time or Part-time
BEP is an experienced and fast growing organization that focuses on providing quality EFL courses to local schools throughout Vietnam. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for qualified teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Southeast-Asia has to offer. We are looking for engaging, energetic and inspirational English teaching professionals to support us in our goal of meeting and exceeding the expectations of these partnerships, making a real difference to Vietnamese education. Websites: www.britisheducationpartnership.org and www.apollo.edu.vn
Roles and Responsibility
- Teaching the syllabus by innovative use of ESL methods and approaches
- Creating and conducting engaging activities which include all four skills
- Administering and marking mid and end of term exams
- Partake in weekly meetings and monthly professional development workshops
- Attend school parent teacher meetings
- Assistance with finding transportation to and from partner schools
- Teaching 70 hours per month in schools Monday to Friday from between 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Competitive Basic Salary (FT) and Pay Rates (PT) up to 31,000,000vnd (~$1,400)
- Airport pickup
- Relocation bonus up to 8,500,000vnd (~$380)
- Paid hotel accommodation for the first 7 days of the contract
- Lunch and transport support for the Induction week
- Overtime payment up to 510,000vnd per teaching hour (~$22.5)
- Travel allowance from (65,000VND -110,000VND per round trip) in specific areas
- Incentives for challenging classes and marketing events for specific areas
- 9 days Annual leave, 2 days Sick leave and 11 paid Public holidays
- Medical insurance allowance up to 8,000,000vnd (~$360)
- Attractive performance bonuses of up to 19,170,000VND per contract
- Re-sign contract bonus of 50% month pay from old salary
- Assistance and fully paid Visa and Work Permit Applications (app.10,000,000vnd/$450)
- Independent: ability to manage oneself in a diverse cultural environment
- Flexible: willing to adapt
- Cultural sensitivity: Able to and have a desire to interact with Vietnamese officials and teachers
- Experienced: Comfortable with teaching large classes of students and various ESL methods and approaches
- Creative: Capable of solving problems and producing fun, compelling and engaging lessons.
- Committed: Prepared to stay for the duration of contract
- Participate in co-teaching sessions with peers
- Native English speaker of proficient English speaker
- BA Certification
- CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Clean police record & Satisfactory references
- Experience working in Asia and /or a developing country (preferred)
- Experience in teaching in a school setting with larger class sizes (preferred)
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Ngan Nguyen: email@example.com
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.